Primary school teacher for 2023
- Primary school teacher
- Commencing 23rd of January 2023
Iqra College aims to establish generations of well educated, respectful and beneficial Muslim citizens who will contribute to the well-being, protection and development of society and mankind.
We are committed to providing exceptional learning for our students and a supportive environment for our staff. We value team members from all backgrounds who genuinely want to make an impact to the learning of our students.
Iqra College is seeking to appoint an outstanding educator to become a primary school teacher. The key objective of the role is to provide excellent education using reflective practice with a view to introducing improvements to enhance academic achievement, learning culture and the overall student experience within the class.
- Experienced teacher
- Excellence in Pedagogy
- Interactive and Engaging
- Current registration with TRB of South Australia
- Right to live and work in Australia
- Inquiry-based approach
- Experience in teaching primary school students
- Higher Degree teaching qualification preferred
- Attractive remunerations
- Innovative and responsive to change
- Ongoing Professional Learning Opportunities
- Family friendly
The successful applicant will:
- Be a motivated and enthusiastic teacher, with a passion for teaching.
- Have and a willingness to care for and connect with students, parents and staff.
- Be an excellent communicator, possess a strong knowledge in content and pedagogy.
- Able to deliver teaching strategies that cater for a varying range of abilities.
- Have a commitment to the Islamic Ethos of the school.
If you are interested in joining this amazing team at IQRA College, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via seek.