Head Teaching and Learning Start ASAP
- Head Teaching and Learning
- Start ASAP
IQRA College aims to establish generations of well educated, respectful and beneficial Muslim citizens who will contribute to the well-being, protection and development of society and mankind.
We are committed to providing exceptional learning for our students and a supportive environment for our staff. We value team members from all backgrounds who genuinely want to make an impact to the learning of our students.
IQRA College is seeking to appoint an outstanding educator to become the School’s Head of Teaching and Learning. The Head of Teaching and Learning will think strategically and innovatively in the R-12 approach to curriculum, pedagogy and staff development, and to continuous improvement and growth of Iqra people and educational programs.
The key objective of the role is to provide leadership and support to the academic team and take a reflective approach to current practice with a view to introducing improvements to enhance academic achievement, learning culture and the overall student experience within the college.
- Work with the leadership team on developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating strategies to grow academic outcomes to ensure achievement of the strategic goals.
- Ensure that the School meets all statutory and legislative requirements with regards to teaching and learning.
- Ensure that curriculum delivery is highly effective and reviewed regularly.
- Development of teaching staff and heads of departments in their management skills and innovations in pedagogy and its implementation.
- Support SACE Students in their academic endeavours and personal wellbeing.
- Analyses of NAPLAN, SACE and class results and provide creative ways to improve them.
- Teach when necessary.
- Higher Degree teaching qualification
- Relevant postgraduate qualification (preferably in educational leadership/management) (Highly Desirable)
- Relevant teaching experience, (Essential). Normally a minimum of five years’ teaching experience.
- TRB full Registration
- Demonstrated success in a management role
- Significant understanding of the SACE requirements
- Demonstrated proficiency in classroom teaching and outcomes
- Experience in the development of academic programmes
- Proven ability to manage projects or initiatives delivering desired outcomes
The successful applicant will:
- Be a motivated and enthusiastic teacher, with a passion for teaching using inquiry-based approach.
- Have and a willingness to care for and connect with students, parents and staff
- Be an excellent communicator, possess a strong knowledge in content and pedagogy, and
- Able to deliver teaching strategies that cater for a varying range of abilities.
- Have a commitment to the Islamic Ethos of the school.
If you are interested in joining this amazing team at IQRA College, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via seek.
For further details please email email@example.com