Arabic language Teacher
- Arabic Language Teacher
- Start 2023
$75,000 - $89,999 (Full Time)
ABOUT IQRA COLLEGE
IQRA College aims to establish generations of well educated, respectful and beneficial Muslim citizens who will contribute to the well-being, protection and development of society and mankind.
At IQRA College we consistently push ourselves to explore engaging and fun ways to teach, moving further from lectures and closer to play-based and inquiry-based learning. There is a big emphasis on creative teaching here, if that sounds like you, please apply below.
We are committed to providing exceptional learning for our students and a supportive environment for our staff. We value educators from all backgrounds who genuinely want to make an impact to the learning of our students.
IQRA College has a diverse group of staff and students from multiple backgrounds and faiths, and we encourage all Australians to apply.
Candidates with no valid working visa need not apply.
IQRA College is seeking enthusiastic, committed, well qualified, motivated and experienced Arabic language Teachers.
A position is available for a well-qualified and registered teacher to teach Arabic & Islamic Studies from Reception to Year 12.
The candidate must have:
- Must have experience in teaching Arabic and Islamic Studies and Quran with tajweed.
- Able to communicate in English and skills in the management of the class.
- Knowledge of using computers for keeping class roll, records, and reports.
- Willing to use modern teaching methods – training will be provided
- Sound understanding of the Qur'an, hadith, and fiqh
- Experience teaching the subjects
- Excellence in Pedagogy
- Interactive and Engaging
- Inquiry-based approach
- Current registration with TRB, South Australia (or currently studying towards completing a teaching degree).
- Right to live and work in Australia
- Innovative and responsive to change
- Ongoing Professional Learning Opportunities
- Family friendly
The successful applicant will:
- Be a motivated and enthusiastic teacher, with a passion for teaching using inquiry-based approach.
- Have and a willingness to care for and connect with students, parents and staff
- Be an excellent communicator, possess a strong knowledge in content and pedagogy, and
- Able to deliver teaching strategies that cater for a varying range of abilities.
- Have a commitment to the Islamic Ethos of the school.
A CV including the names of two referees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like to visit the following page: www.iqracollege.sa.edu.au