Junior school teacher
IQRA College aims to establish generations of well-educated respectful and beneficial Muslim citizens who will contribute to the well-being, protection and development of society and mankind.
We are committed to providing exceptional learning for our students and a supportive environment for our staff. We value team members from all backgrounds who genuinely want to make an impact to the learning of our students.
IQRA College is seeking to appoint an outstanding educator to become a primary school teacher. The key objective of the role is to provide excellent education using reflective practice with a view to introducing improvements to enhance academic achievement, learning culture and the overall student experience within the class.
- Excellence in Pedagogy
- Interactive and Engaging
- Inquiry-based approach
- Experience in teaching primary school students
- Current registration with TRB, South Australia
- Right to live and work in Australia.
- Higher Degree teaching qualification preferred.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a motivated and enthusiastic teacher, with a passion for teaching using inquiry-based approach.
- Have and a willingness to care for and connect with students, parents and staff.
- Be an excellent communicator, possess a strong knowledge in content and pedagogy, and
- Able to deliver teaching strategies that cater for a varying range of abilities.
- Have a commitment to the Islamic Ethos of the school.
If you are interested in joining this amazing team at IQRA College, please email your resume to email@example.com or Apply with Seek