ABOUT IQRA COLLEGE
IQRA College aims to establish generations of well educated, respectful and beneficial Muslim citizens who will contribute to the well-being, protection and development of society and mankind.
At IQRA College we consistently push ourselves to explore engaging and fun ways to teach, moving further from lectures and closer to play-based and inquiry-based learning. There is a big emphasis on creative teaching here, if that sounds like you, please apply below.
We are committed to providing exceptional learning for our students and a supportive environment for our staff. We value educators from all backgrounds who genuinely want to make an impact to the learning of our students.
IQRA College has a diverse group of staff and students from multiple backgrounds and faiths, and we encourage all candidates with relevant experience to apply.
IQRA College is seeking enthusiastic, committed, well qualified, motivated and experienced Education Manager.
About the role
An Education Manager will play an integral role within Islamic studies department of IQRA College in leading a team of specialised teachers in education development and technology, academic program quality, integrated learning and student experience. In addition, this position will also oversee the operations and strategic direction of the Islamic ethos of the College.
The role reports to the Principal and has direct reports.
The role is a 2 year full time position with a salary of $70,000
- Innovative and responsive to change
- Ongoing Professional Learning Opportunities
- Family friendly
The successful applicant will:
• hold a PhD in Islamic Studies
• have a strong value-base for the work you do
• be skilled and motivated with a continuous improvement mindset
• be compassionate, patient and able to build rapport with young people and work colleagues
• thrive in working collaboratively in an open and self-reflective community of practice, for the benefits of the students
• be able to maintain unconditional positive regard for each member of the school community, without judgement or discrimination when dealing with young people and their families.
• superior written and verbal communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail for deliverables produced.
• outstanding organisational skills with proven ability to deal with multiple tasks, establish priorities and meet deadlines.
• have a commitment to the Islamic Ethos of the school.
• coordinating the educational and administrative affairs of an educational department within the institution
• researching, developing, implementing, reviewing, and evaluating educational and administrative policy
• liaising between educational institutions, parents, and the wider community
• providing advice on policy and procedures to staff and students
• consulting with academic and administrative staff to coordinate educational programs
• identifying and addressing present and future needs for student and staff development
• researching educational systems and monitoring and evaluating new developments
• researching and reporting on students' needs arising from curriculum implementation
• developing and delivering training programs for teachers
Previous experience working in a primary or secondary school environment or in a non-for-profit community service organization.
A CV including the names of two referees should be sent by 2 April 2023 to email@example.com
For further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8298 2550.