IQRA College is an Islamic-centred independent school aimed at generating practicing Muslim students who are excelling in education and contributing to the advancement of mankind..
- Visual Communication: Capture high-quality photos of school events, facilities, and students for use in marketing materials. You will also need to shoot and edit videos to showcase school activities and events, enhancing our online presence.
- Copywriting: Craft compelling and engaging copy for various marketing channels, including website content, social media posts, newsletters, and promotional materials.
- Website Management: Assist in maintaining and updating the school's website, ensuring content accuracy and consistency
- Design: Utilise any tools to create visually appealing graphics and marketing collateral
- Content: Plan, produce, manage and update the digital marketing plan including social media, e-newsletters and blog/news updates
- Any other ideas and responsibilities that support marketing the school.
Key Selection Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, communications, journalism or similar field.
- Some experience with marketing, communications, journalism or digital marketing concepts.
- Experience with managing social media platforms, knowledge of social media platforms and trends.
- Proficiency in photography, videography, and image editing.
- Proactive and eager to learn.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Experience in website management
- Proficiency in any relevant graphic design tools.
- Graphic design skills desirable
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Enthusiastic, driven, and able to work effectively under pressure
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative
Skills and Attributes:
- Communication: Exceptional writing ability, with equivalent verbal presentation skills.
- Organisation: In our fast-growing environment, organisation skills are essential with the ability to create efficient workflows, ensuring all marketing tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Team Player: You must be able to collaborate with the marketing team, professional services staff, teachers, students, parents and the broader school community to coordinate marketing efforts effectively.
- Positive Attitude: Bring a positive and enthusiastic outlook to the team, fostering a collaborative and creative work environment.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a proactive approach to identifying and implementing new marketing opportunities and improvements.
- A valid Working with Children Check.
- Current First Aid and CPR certification.
- Compliance with any additional state or territory-specific requirements for student support personnel.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining this amazing team at IQRA College, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via Seek.