Skip to Content
Skip to Navigation
- The richness of the Islamic tradition, values and teachings will guide the direction and operation of the College.
- In accordance with the Islamic concept of justice - every individual in the school will be treated fairly with no distinction of colour, race, religion or gender.
- We will respect and protect the rights of students – to be heard and to express themselves, to protection of their physical well-being and their dignity, and most importantly, their right to quality education that will prepare them for success in the future.
- Young people are active learners and will be encouraged to strive to do their best to achieve their full potential.
- We will deliver quality education grounded on Islamic principles and values, which will be affordable and accessible to all members of the community.
- Provides a holistic curriculum to encourage each child to achieve his or her full potential - intellectually, physically, creatively, socially, emotionally and spiritually.